Monday, November 1, 2010

Roasted Red Potato Wedges

This is a recipe that I’ve made many times.  My husband and I both really like potato wedges and so I was on the search for a great recipe for a while.  Once I found this recipe I stopped looking.  These wedges are perfectly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.  They’re very simple and yet have wonderful flavor.  Plus, they make a wonderful side dish!

IMG_1278

Roasted Red Potato Wedges
Adapted from recipezaar.com

Ingredients:
4 large red potatoes
1/4 cup better, melted
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 teaspoon garlic, minced (about 2 cloves)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Wash and slice potato wedges and place in 9x13 glass baking dish.  In small bowl, combing melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.  Pour over potatoes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.  Toss to coat (I actually use my hands and get them completely coated but it’s very messy this way).  Cook at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes turning potatoes once halfway through cook.  When done, potatoes will be crisp and brown.

Notes:
--Cooking time will vary depending on wedge size and how hot your oven cooks.  Keep an eye on them at around 35 minutes.  They may also take a while longer.  Judge doneness by how crisp and their color.

So easy and SO good!

-Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...