Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Roundup

Hello Friends!

Paula and I are going to take a little break for Thanksgiving and enjoy the time together as a family.  I love Thanksgiving at home, and I hope to pick up some good tips and recipes from my dad as he prepares our glorious feast.

Since our blog is so new, we don't have an arsenal of holiday recipes to share with you.  (Also, like I mentioned, neither of us is cooking a Thanksgiving meal this year because we are going to be spoiled by my dad's cooking. :) )

Instead, I thought I'd leave you with some links to some Thanksgiving recipes and tutorials from a few of our favorite food blogs.

Picture from Our Best Bites

Annie's Eats has some great tips if you are in charge of preparing the meal yourself.  Her three-part prep series almost makes me want to take on the task someday.  Almost.

Our Best Bites has a great selection of mouth-watering recipes you may not think of on your own.  I especially recommend the pumpkin cheesecake.

The Pioneer Woman, of course, has an amazing holiday collection of recipes on her site.  Classic and timeless, I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong choosing her recipes.

And finally Mel's Kitchen Cafe also has a list of Thanksgiving recipes.  In my experience, and I've used her website a LOT, her recipes tend to be basically foolproof.

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Jennie and Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...